Monday, August 23, 2010

Freezer Meal Extravaganza!!

I have come across a really helpful website to offer couponing and money-saving tips, and one of those great tips I found was freezer meal planning!!  Here is the link to the freezer meal planner & recipes I used for my last batch of meals: FabuLESSly Frugal

You'll have to explore the whole website to see all the great tips & information they have, but the freezer meal recipes are what I use the most!!  I used all the recipes they have listed for August.  I made my grocery list and then went to Sam's Club for my chicken, ground beef, and cheddar cheese since I knew I need a lot of each of those.  Then I finished up my shopping at Meijer, came home and got started cooking!  It took me approximately 5 or 6 hours to get everything done, but it was well worth it because now I have dinners ready to go for the next 2 or 3 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment